Friday, August 3, 2007

Thing 23 TheEnd!

Wow, I'm on thing 23!! I'd been doing a lot of the exercises but not posting. I finally sat down today and posted about the things I've looked at in the last couple of weeks. Now to finish it off!

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I think my favorite discovery was the Bloglines. I'm a news junkie and it now takes a lot less time to get my 'fix' than it used to.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has definitely helped. I finished this and plan to look for other self paced online learning opportunities. I really liked the 7.5 habits of life long learners. I feel I used all 7.5 of those, especially the last one, I played a lot.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I don't think surprised me is the right word. There were unexpected outcomes that I will definitely be using/returning to in the future.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?And last but not least…
I think it was great how it was set up. My biggest disappointment was trying to sign up for Merlin and never succeeding. I don't know if they were overwhelmed from number of us doing the 23 things. Maybe work with them in the future so we can actually sign up and use them.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
Absolutely! I'd love to do this again.

How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?
I never realized how much was out there. It takes time to look and learn but will save time in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.