Monday, July 2, 2007

Thing 13 Del.icio.us

Okay, created a del.icio.us account. I was tagging knitting websites just for practice. It's really easy to tag the websites, once you add the tag icon in the browser toolbar. It's also very easy to search, though I am having trouble with one thing. When I do a search on a tag I have, it only shows my sites with that tag. If I do a search on a tag I don't have it will bring up pages of sites. Then when I again do the search on a tag I have, it will bring mine up first then other peoples sites with the same tag. Like all the things I've tried for this training, I think del.icio.us will be very useful. It's just going to take some practice to set it up in a way I'll find useful. If you'd like to see my page, it's at http://del.icio.us/Libraryworkabn (can't use"-" in your name).

No comments: